When you arrive for your first appointment, you will be asked to fill out a short intake form (You may want to arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment). In this case, it is only one
page. It will ask general information about you, why you are visiting today and your general medical history. You want to be honest with any conditions you may have or medications you may
be taking. Don't be afraid to tell the therapist about any conditions NOT covered on the intake form.
We want you to be comfortable during your session, but we also want you to be safe. Please tell us about any medications or conditions no matter how trivial they may seem.
Do not be concerned about what your therapist will think of your body; we have seen lots of people, and lots of conditions, we will never judge you for who you are. This includes shaving of legs
or any other body parts.
We do however, ask that you arrive clean, but freshly showered is not necessary unless you are excessively sweaty. We also ask that you are not hungry when you arrive. Choose a light
meal or snack; nothing too heavy, greasy, or that might induce stomach discomfort.
If you have any other questions or concerns about your appointment - first or fiftieth, feel free to call or text us at 505-600-1778.
Polcies and Procedures:
- All clients will be draped or covered to the acceptable therapeutic level. Under no circumstances will any client,
whether in clinic or in a private setting, be covered with anything smaller than a massage table (twin bed) sized sheet. Draping techniques and fabric choices can be used to regulate a safe a
comfortable body temperature for the client.
- We understand that life happens, however we request 24-hour notice of cancellation, so that we may offer the appointment
time to another client. Please note that a $15.00 fee will be assessed for appointments canceled same-day.
- Payments will be made at the time of service; cash and credit cards are accepted. Please, no personal
- All clients will be required to complete an intake form during the first visit. Please allow 10 minutes prior to
the first appointment time to complete the form, so as not to take away from treatment time. Please be truthful and thorough – even if you feel like you are “over-sharing” or it seems
- There will be a brief interview prior to each visit, at which time we request that the client be prepared to address any
changes in health status, new or different pain, medications, etc.
- Refrain from eating a full or heavy meal within one hour or the scheduled massage time. HOWEVER, please be prepared
to drink plenty of liquids (water) for the 24-48 hours after a massage.
- The massage will be rescheduled if the client is under the influence of any mind-altering substances, legal or
- Aromatherapy may include the use of an electric diffuser, direct inhalation from the source (bottle), or by adding
oils to the massage lubricant. All aromatherapy will be determined prior to the beginning of the massage.
- Referrals: For each referral and completed massage, the client will be given the option of a $10.00 discount on the
next massage or one (1) free massage after five (5) completed referrals.